Below are photos of the Westminster Presbyterian Church in Chester, West Virginia. The three exterior photos were from the summer of 2013, and the interior shots come from April 29, 2014. Special thanks to Secretary, Lynn Presnell for allowing the inside of the church to be photographed for the webiste.
According to A History of Chester, The Gateway to the West by Roy Cashdollar, the construction of the church was completed on October 16, 1904 at a cost of roughly $11,500.00. An addition to the church was made in April 1950.
The first minister was Rev. J. W. Dunbar. The current pastor is Rev. Trina Lewis.