ABOUT LAUREL HOLLOW PARK
MAIN PAGE
___VISIT US ON FACEBOOK___

Chester Fire Department
The Chester Fire Department was organized on January 5, 1914 after a previous department had failed from 1898. It is located on Carolina Ave. next to where City Hall used to stand.



Chester Fire Department pictures taken April 2013.

Remains of the old City Hall Building beside the fire dept.



WWI and WWII memorial beside the fire department.

© 2009-2017