ABOUT LAUREL HOLLOW PARK
MAIN PAGE
___VISIT US ON FACEBOOK___

Lou Holtz / Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame honors former Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz and notable men and women of the upper Ohio Valley.

Since 1998, a collection of memorabilia and other historical items has been housed in the old First National Bank at 120 East Fifth Street in East Liverpool, Ohio. The building itself was built in 1922 by architects Mowbray and Uffinger of New York.

On the main floor, there are display cases filled with photos and mementos of many of the honorees. Below are just a few photos of the displays.

For more information on the Lou Holtz / Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame, be sure to check out their website at: louholtzhalloffame.com.



Main Floor Displays


Main Floor Displays


Functional Rock Springs Park’s Carousel Band Organ -- on permanent loan from Dr. James Smith.


Pretty Boy Floyd display in the bank's vault.

Special Harker Pottery Aladdin shape teapot made for Francis Lang in 1951.


East Liverpool's first fire truck.


Replica of the Delta Queen by Virgil Reynolds


The photo here does not do justice to the murals by Craig Wetzel.

© 2009-2017