ABOUT LAUREL HOLLOW PARK
MAIN PAGE
___VISIT US ON FACEBOOK___

Post Office & Godwin-Knowles House
The old East Liverpool Post Office with the Godwin-Knowles house at the far right. The post office would become the Museum of Ceramics and the Godwin-Knowles house the Masonic Lodge. The post office was built in 1909 and this photo was probably taken shortly after completion as there are no lampposts at the entrance and there is no landscaping.


© 2009-2017