ABOUT LAUREL HOLLOW PARK
MAIN PAGE
___VISIT US ON FACEBOOK___

Clarke Field
Clarke Field was named after George W. Clarke (1856-1913), a leading saleman for Homer Laughlin and the same person responsible for the creation of Laurel Hollow Park and the zoo. The photos shown are of the playground portion taken in June 2012.




Basketball court with Team Mojo Foundation backboards honoring Bob & Carolyn Wells and George W. Clarke.
These three photos were taken in August 2013.

© 2009-2017