Below are advertisements of dinnerware made at Chatham Potters in Oswego, KS in the late 1970s and very early 1980s. The lines were produced under the direction of Costos Kalogirou, a fourth generation potter from Greece. (For more on Kalogirou, visit Sifnos Stoneware.)
Chatham Potters began production in Chatham, NJ in 1936. It moved to Oswego, KS in 1976 for five years. In 1981, the pottery was moved back to NJ and closed in 1984.